Welcome to my little corner of the internet. I’m so excited you are here! This means you want to know more about me, ya? This earns you uber brownie points with me. 🙂
I’ll give you my core belief and mission statement, some fun facts and then my official bio below. Deal?
Grab a cup of chai (or green smoothie) and let’s chat!
My Core Belief & Mission
I believe that there are better ways to do things in business and life.
My mission is to show up and hold a safe and trusting space for my clients so they can grow into their true potential.
- I married my soulmate, Lee Collins, 2 years after we fell in love at first sight at a Law of Attraction Meetup Group in Oklahoma City. We got married on April 23rd. The day between our birthdays. 🙂
- I got start online with raw food and became a certified raw food nutritionist. (You can visit my raw food site HERE) My passion for health continues even though it’s no longer my primary focus.
- I consider my time eating 100% raw food as my 2-year detox. It was an incredibly powerful and life changing time that completely changed my life and my view on things. Plus it is what jumpstarted my spiritual awakening.
- I am a total spirit junkie and am into things like the Law of Attraction, the Law of Emersion, meditation and I freaking love the spirit connection at drum circles.
- I am a bit of a theater geek. I can’t help it, my mom is a stage and film actress and my grandma is an award winning stage actress. I have acting in my blood.
- I’m an artaholic. Meaning, I am obsessed with anything related to art. I go to art festivals just so I can talk to other artists and see what their process is. It’s incredibly inspiring to me to hear how others work with what’s out there. I always learn something new.
- I think learning is fabulous! I have a giant collection of books and now collect books on Kindle so I don’t have to buy any more bookshelves. I only read from a Kindle Paperwhite and not a Kindle Fire. When I read, I want to immerse myself in the book without all the distractions that would come with having apps on a device. Plus the Paperwhite is easier on the eyes because of the e-ink technology.
- Music captivates me. I’m into all different kinds of music from Hip Hop, Pop, Rock, Musicals, Classical and even Country. Music to me comes from the soul and if someone is bold enough to express themselves in that way, I’m all ears.
- I totally nerd out on all the online programs that help businesses run better. Especially Project Management tools and marketing software.
- Planners are a bit of an obsession for me. I’m always looking for better ways to organize ideas and productivity in ways that are intuitive and allow for flow. The Biz Plan Book came from the frustrations I had with traditional planners.
- I’m fortunate enough to work side-by-side with my husband Lee and co-coach some of our clients with the Repeat Profits System (RPS). A system originally created by Lee and has now passed along his knowledge with the system to me. He doesn’t like the planning part of it all, so that’s where I get to step in and have the most fun.
- Lee and I host VIP weekends for our RPS clients in our home. It’s one of our favorite things to do.
- I’m a Certified Kaizen-Muse Creativity Coach and use it with all of my clients. It helps to honor the non-linear process the brain goes through with ideas and creativity. It also enhances awareness of and therefore power over overwhelm, procrastination, perfectionism, self-sabotage, lack of focus, low self-confidence, difficulty making time, the many fears and other blocks related to the creative process and being an entrepreneur.
- I’m fascinated with Human Design and how the knowledge of the system helps people embrace who they were born to be and how to use their inner authority so they can know what decisions are right for them.
Books I’ve Created
You can find the list of all the books I’ve created on Amazon -> amazon.com/author/nataliemariecollins
Personality Types and Strengths
Peeling back the curtain on my characteristics and strengths will help you understand how I can support your goals and vision.
1. Human Design
How does my chart compare to yours? Do we complete certain channels for each other? Am I open where you are defined and vice versa?
My human design shows that I am here to be an advisor and guide to those who resonate with the different aspects of our designs when we are put together. I’m also here to not only be a Business Coach and Guide to others, but also a Spiritual Guide and Transformational Leader. Does that mean I’m here to guide you?
Get your free chart to compare at humandesignamerica.com.
As a Projector type, I’m here to guide those who recognize I’m their person and invite me to do so.
My undefined (white) throat center means that I have no control over what comes through me – whatever does is meant for the person hearing the words with no filter. I never quite know what the person needs to hear until the moment it comes through, and chances are I’ve experienced it on some level, so I can relate to it.
Unexpected things and connections are always around and happening with my energy. I am in my true flow when I trust that I am the channel for whomever I’m coaching at the moment.
To me, it’s a beautiful exchange of energy for exactly what is needed in the moment.
The Kolbe test is all about how I will and won’t take action when I am free to work in my own way. You can find out how you work by taking the test at kolbe.com.
I’m a 5-3-7-4. Here’s what that means:
I get better results when I try a variety of things. – I’m all about exploring the options to see which one is the best fit. My clients always benefit from my exploration so they don’t have to put the time in to figure it out on their own.
I get more done when I take shortcuts. – Meaning I’m always looking for easier and better ways to do things that are outside the norm. Following other people’s system isn’t my thing.
3. Gallup StrengthsFinder
Focusing on your strengths vs. weaknesses will make your life a whole lot easier. Discover your strengths by taking the test at GallupStrengthsCenter.com.
These are my top 5 strengths:
- Input (I’m super curious and store loads of information.)
- Ideation (I’m creative and appreciate originality. Also makes me a great brainstorming partner.)
- Futuristic (I anticipate and imagine in detail what tomorrow could or should be.)
- Maximizer (I see talents and strengths in others, usually before anyone else does.)
- Positivity (I’m generous with praise, quick to smile, and always on the lookout for the upside of the situation.)
Natalie Marie Collins survived 13 years inside the corporate world. She knew there had to be a better way and figured out how to make a living by taking her office skills home and started working as a Virtual Assistant, learned the ropes of how to create membership areas, branding, marketing, digital products, sales funnels and so much more.
She now coaches others on how to build a solid online business by sharing her vast knowledge with others on how they can have an easier and better life through patterns and rhythms that work. She also helps others with the clarity they need in their business + life and practical, actionable steps to be able to move forward and create the business that is right for them.
To find out how Natalie can help you find easier and better ways to do things in your business and life, click HERE.
She is also the creator of National Writing Date Day and now has monthly Writing Dates that holds the space for you to be productive and having fun doing it.